Saturday 14 April 2007

Folly Wood and Flitwick Moor

I distributed some leafets yesterday given to me by Dave Sedgely for the campaign by Bedfordshire Wildlife Trust to buy Folly Wood. Dave is trying to get make as many people aware as possible of the opportunity to secure this unique site right next Flitwick Moor. For more information see http://www.wildlifebcnp.org/whats-new-story70.htm. I know a lot of people lobbied the District Council to protect Flitwick Moor when neighbouring land was under threat from Developers. This is an opportunity to extend and increase the security of the Moor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's vital that Folly Wood is preserved, and I'm sure this is something that many local people would support.

Has Bedfordshire Wildlife Trust had any coverage in the local press on this issue? This could really help with fund raising.